Table of Contents [ hide ]
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding the following holidays:
Holiday Calendar 2023
|Monday||January 2||New Year's Day (observed)|
|Monday||January 20||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|Monday||May 29||Memorial Day|
|Tuesday||July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 4||Labor Day|
|Friday||November 24||Day after Thanksgiving|
|Monday||December 25||Christmas Day|
Participants and Providers may communicate with Transdev by following:
Transdev has two toll-free numbers for providers and participants and a teletypewriter (TTY) line for the hearing and/or speech impaired.
Provider Line: (866) 503-9040
Participant Line: (877) 725-0569
TTY: (630) 873-1449
To Call Illinois Relay simply Dial 7-1-1
Additional Illinois Relay access numbers:
800-526-0844 TTY Users
800-526-0857 Voice Users
800-501-0864 TTY Spanish
800-501-0865 Voice Spanish
877-526-6680 American Standard Code for Information Exchange (ASCII)
877-526-6690 Speech-to-Speech (STS)
877-826-1130 Voice Carry Over (VCO) Users
2. Fax (630) 873-1450
Transdev’s fax is ready to receive transportation requests and supporting documentation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
All information received by Transdev is recorded and can be retrieved if provided with 1) the sending fax number, 2) the date and time of the transmittal, as shown on the confirmation page, and 3) the type of request. All documentation received by Transdev must be complete, accurate, and legible.
Transdev, 799 W. Roosevelt Road, Building 4, Suite 200, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
If you have complaints please call us at the phone numbers above.
We ask our Providers to contact Transdev at the Provider Line (866) 503-9040 regarding any activity that may result in fraud, waste or abuse. Providers may also report the issue directly to OIG.
What You Should Know Prior to Contacting Transdev
- Live Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time, federal holidays excluded.
- All inbound and outbound calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
- All conversations with Providers must be conducted in English.
- In addition to English, a Spanish and a Russian language lines are available for Participants. A translator service is used for Participants who speak any other languages.
- Transactions are limited to one per NET Provider per call and five to all other Providers.
- Transdev is not allowed to discuss mileage or payment with any caller.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Confidentiality is a requirement of Transdev, HFS, and HIPAA. HIPAA is a federal law enacted in 1996. It establishes regulations for the use and disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI). Per HIPAA, PHI can only be shared between the Participant, their medical provider, HFS, and individuals authorized by the Participant. As a business agent to HFS, Transdev is allowed to access PHI. Medical Providers may contact Transdev to receive a copy of our “HIPAA Letter”, detailing our relationship to HFS and HIPAA.
- Transdev must adhere to HIPAA regulations. Therefore, family members and some other representatives calling on behalf of the Participant may be required to furnish verbal or written authorization from the Participant before a request can be processed. Written authorizations should include the Participant’s Recipient Identification Number (RIN), name, signature and the full name of the authorized person.
Medicaid and Transdev
- Transdev is not involved with providing Medicaid to individuals. We approve or deny transportation requests for those who already have obtained benefits through their local public aid office, or Department of Human Services (DHS) office.
- Once an individual is approved for Medicaid, they receive a Mediplan card and are assigned to a Recipient Identification Number (RIN). A RIN is a unique 9-digit number (not a Social Security number) located on their medical card. Transdev will not use anything other than a RIN or a Request Tracking Number (RTN) to access a Participant’s account.